Hosanna Social Care Services (HSCS) is an arm of RCCG Hosanna House Christian Centre, a UK charity, created to provide support to a wide spectrum of people particularly the vulnerable in our communities. At Hosanna Care, our passion for care and support for the vulnerable is driven by the age long Christian ethos of love and kindness.
We are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide domiciliary and personal care related support to individuals with various conditions such as: learning disabilities, Autism, Asperger’s syndrome, challenging behaviour, mental health needs, sensory and communication impairments, Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI) as well as people with physical disabilities and older adults. We also provide domestic support to those who live in residential care settings and people living in their own homes. With over 20years experience in care, we remain ever committed to our initial ideals of creating and promoting autonomy as well as social inclusion.
Home and personal care services we offer include:
- Support with daily living skills such as: shopping, meal preparation, laundry, house chores, gardening and personal care needs.
- Night sitting and sleep-in
- Social companionship
- Getting up in the morning and putting to bed at night.
- Welfare calls
- Residential supports
- Support to leisure and day centres.
- We also provide home care support tailored to meet the needs of people with:
- Learning disability
- Autism and Asperger’s syndrome
- Challenging behaviour
- Mental health needs
- Sensory and communication impairments
- Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI)
- People with physical disabilities
- Older adults 65+
Over the years, we have managed to create a strong image based on quality, service delivery, and value for money. Our most recent rating by the Care Quality Commission attests to our safe, effective, caring and responsive service delivery. Details available at Care Quality Commission. Our highly trained care staff come from various backgrounds and are all DBS checked.
For a confidential discussion and more information about our services please contact us on: 01902470073, 07985733910, and 07534467777.